Monday, October 17, 2011

CPD23 Thing 23 - All Aboard the Skylark, we (almost) have lift-off...

Of Theoretical and Real Lives

I’m cheating the formal Programme schedule more by the day.  If I had a theoretical instead of a real life I’d have done each Thing in sequential order and more or less to time. But my life is very real and full so instead you could call it an attempt in three parts at CPD23. Every few weeks it’s a massive head-down catch-up attempt but that’s okay, I knew that would be the case going in. It was always going to survive in the cracks between my various very busy worlds.

So as part of this merriment of bedlam I’m going to post my Thing 23 while still having various ones (but less and less) still to do.

It’s called get the finished ones done and dusted (i.e. Posted). The rest will follow on in now typical barmy convenience order…

The Experience

So here is the link to my CPD23 Experience Prezi


Summing Up in Phrases...

And here is a related list, in story order, of various six word phrases that sum up CPD23 for me as I found it in Thing progression order…!

Oh why not, it looks fun
What a lovely group of people
The cpd23 webpage is so slow
Keep downloads to a minimum please
Taking me into some new territory
Too much content, not enough time
A lot of fun all round
Useful reflection space away from schedule
Bit behind, but will finish soon

No comments:

Post a Comment